Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>Terminal 3</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
July 31, 2007
Terminal 3

I got a new passport..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Like seriously. Thats the FAKE passport that we were given to be trial participants in Changi Terminal 3.

And so the sceldue of the day.
My flight no. is QQ01 as shown on this paper.
Going to Beijing which is shown on the screen in Terminal 3.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our scope.

1) 1st thing, went to collect a FAKE travel case and went in to check in.
As in really check in, taking your fake passport out and having it 'scanned' and 'stamped'.

Find it a lil funny when the person who stamped the passport lifted her head and look at my face and look at the fake passport again pretending as if a photo was there.

Having a travel case on hand and walking at the airport, going through the immigration hall.
Having your bag going through the scanning thing, whatever u call it.
For once, I really felt as if I'm really going to Beijing soon and a plane will be waiting for me after I checked in and stuffs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So this is the airport terminal 3, a lot of shops and stuffs arent ready yet.
Really very huge and spacious. took a couple of pics, but I guess i cant really post it all up here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So after checked in & stuffs, we came to the main hall when people wait for their flight & its really mega in size which allows passengers going to different countries and planes to sit together unlike Terminal 1 & 2.

And yes, my dream was spoilt there.
There isnt any plane waiting for me to take and go Beijing. ahah.

But there is FOOD, which I got a lil excited over because I was really extremely famished under the super duper cold air-con and walking here and there with my paper pass sport and flight ticket.

And after lunch at the place, we were asked to depart like as if we had landed to Singapore from Beijing. Time to collect back our travel case- which everyone has the same one. :E


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taken with beloved Qy at TAS.
I'm seriously going to miss this place when we migrate back to TP.







When it comes to money, kinship says goodbye.
ranted by faith @ 10:42:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home