Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>LRM chalet</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 04, 2007
LRM chalet
My dashboard in blogger reads "165 posts in total".

And thats since when i first started my first post since more than 1 year ago.
I gt to blog more often now. haha.

Yesterday was a fun filled day.
Went to Giant to get a shorts with Joel manu & laura @vivo city.
And i dint noe Giant do sell apparels too and its so so cheap!

For once, i thought i'm at malaysia.
Its hard to get like any apparel less than 10 bucks at vivo city. But Giant do have them!

Not forgetting, they do sell bras too.
And its a double double push up bra.
Joel the boy gay started to get so interested & asked whats is really a push up bra?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And yea, he went & touched it. :E
Like duh, & SMELL it too. hahaha.

So thats what I really said its cheap.
Denim jeans for $7.90.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And its really not bad the design & stuff, just a plain denim jeans u see everyone.
Like Giordano & stuffs but I dint get it thou.

After which, the 3 of us went to china town & walked around to check out the rates of those travel package.
Manu & Laura are very interested to go Hong kong & the rates are so much cheaper than what the school's package offers.

Dinner time was at china town's hawker. Doubly nice, large portion & cheap. :D
And off to Downtown East chalet with LRM people!

It was a really great time thou we dint stay on for long. :)
Miss siao was the only lecturer there and soon after her husband came.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They soon became the main highlight of the whole BBQ.
Her husband is really a macho and built man & started to do arm wrestling with some of our course mates!
Oh well, & as obviously he won.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And it some girls started to play arm wrestling with the guys too.
I played with shawn and amazingly I won.
Thats so omg, i won over a guy in arm wrestling. hahah.
I think he won't ever have the courage to play it with guys again.

We started to crowd around & hear miss siao's story & some gossiping.
She certainly is one teacher that students feel very comfortable to hang around with thou of the age gap.

One of a kind that is very different & does not go by the book.
That explains why students can always joke around with her yet can get serious about work at the same time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her baby is 7 mths old now and we started to get a little curious & took turns to feel the baby in her womb especially when she told us that the baby was kicking and moving in her womb.
This was the 1st time I touched a mother's womb & that kind of feeling was so indescribable.

I could actually feel the baby moving. :F

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I guessed the guys got a lil bored after a while & started to carry anyone.
Indian Linus started to carry Joseph.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And warren carried Qing Yun.
Such a coincidence also that both of them were wearing the same color shirt.
Jo & Linus in red and Qy & warren in blacks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And we started to make this couple to kiss in the air.
But we failed! haha.

All in all, a fun chalet. :D
Thou it was another class's chalet but they invited the whole LRM there.


:)
ranted by faith @ 9:40:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home