Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 18, 2006
Day 1 orientation

20th of April marks the 1st day of my tertiary student in Temasek Poly. Orientation was on todae, so early in the morning i meet doreen at wdls interchange -6.50am. *Yawn*

After 50mins of bus 168 and 15mins of bus 23, we were finally at Temasek Poly!






Tp at nite



So we headed to Temasek Convention Centre where all the business school ppl gather tgt.. I was with doreen until we were separated during the stairs as different courses need to sit separately. Oh my gosh.. I wasnt prepared for this.. I tot all business school ppl can sit tgt..

So there i was, alone. Walking to my course, Leisure & resort mangement. So we were supposed to sit down and i found a sit, all unfamiliar faces.. Thank God i'm used to meeting new ppl, so Intro again.. My name is: "..." *shake hand* The facililators from the student union grp are damn high.. High spirit i mean. They makes the whole atmopshere so excited, with gr8 leadership skills.

From 8.30 to ard 1pm, there were all sorts of programme at the convention centre. Cheers, Singing, dance and performances. I love business school, it rawks! =P All gathered together to prepare for the competition with all the other schools llike Design, Engineering... Challenge of Cheers, BEst school spirit, water boat bla bla.. i couldnt rem all. Buth the thing that excited me is my course has attachment in Sentosa too tgt with HTM course. =D

I think the most interesting part was learning to do sign language when singin the Tp song. I love that. There was a part when i really doze off... Nt used to waking up so early. Well so after the cheers snd stuff, we were brought to the Sports complex .

Tp swimming comlex..

Rock wall at sports complex.


So here we were, at the sports complex- having our lunch. I was in class h103, get to know some new friends like ariel, christabel.. The rest i couldnt really rem.. *err* Den i found out that ariel are in the same church as me! what a small world, a nice person that is easily click with.

Forgotten to talk abt the TP library, marvellous.. 11th storey and its simply too gorgeous.

A view of the 11th storey library outside


Inside


Back to the orientation, so after splited as diff classes in the sports complex, which i think my class has only abt 20 ppl or lesser. Games again.. I dun understand why the facillator makes the interaction like matchmaking.. Duh.. Purposely tell Guys and girls to pair up and interact and the guys to take the lunch box to them and sit tgt with them to talk.

So the great escape come. *err* Christabal was the 1st wan to say she wanted to leave.. so ariel and me followed too. And we left at ard 2pm, which the whole orientation supposed to end at 5plus. And We left after telling our facilator. They dint really pursue the reason too..

Another orientation on tmr, a very xiong wan. SPORTS and CHALLENGE.oh man.. nt really in the condition to do all these stuffs.. Headache and flu. HAiz..
ranted by faith @ 10:27:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home