Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 18, 2006
Day 2 Orientation

Another early day, woke up at 6am for the orientation on the 2nd day. *Yawn* Drag my feet to go as i cant bear to leave my bed. Gosh..

BUT the 2nd day orientation turns out to be great! Again i meet doreen at wdls to go tgt, but when we reached temasek poly, we gotta be separated. I only know i have to go cls T21, completely no idea where it is and the 2 friends that i exchanged contact no. with the day b4 were not here todae.

So here i was alone again, a figure in such a big and unfamiliar place, unaware of where to go, where to find, people that i know were not here todae. Gosh.. But suprisly, i wasnt afraid this time, my faith has won over my fear. If it was the past me, i probably would have freaked out.

I wanted to ask the people around me, but i realised they are all freshies! And i guess i was too lazy to go into the office, so i just by faith went to the business school and walk around ,yself. After searching a while, i finally found T21. "Get prepare to meet new ppl again" the 1st thing i tot of b4 i step into the classroom.

I guess being a member of chc for ard 2+ years, u will possess very sociable skills as u always need to meet new ppl. So again, the orientation was just like another round of it.. Den i realise our no. of intake was 100, and the course manager said more dan 600 ppl r snatching places in this course as their 1st choice. And she wents on and on... Attachment is at sentosa, the tourism academy, but there would always be trips to diff countries. (selected ppl) like Las Vegas. wow..

Until around 12plus, we were brought to the sports complex. The business school was the 1st wan tp cum in, den design school, IT.. The orientation was so happening in the sports complex! It was like sports day.. With business sch wearing yellow, IT blue and goes on..

So we were having competition btw all the schools and each school has their own participants in the particular events. SO THE CHEERS WENT ON.. until voice breaks. Honestly speaking, i think business school has the loudest and best cheers. *cheers*

Tracks of the sports complex that participants are to be


The sits behind are where all the schools are to be sitted. *imagine it is packed*


Cheers and cheers and CHEERS. Excitment were in the air, just like back in secondary school when u're cheering for ur clsmates. Overall we Gt 2nd for the 1st round of events. Alright, next competition was the dragon boat! SOunds excited yea.. We walked a 3mins walk to the reservoir behind TP, kayats were everywhere.. By den it was alreadi ard 4 plus, which the orientaion starts at 8.30am.

Guess everybody were worn out by the previous cheers, hence we were all stagnent where the student leaders lead us in cheers for the dragonboat participants in business scg. The intial high spirits were gone, it den started raining.. So my new friends and I left earlier.. But all in all i still enjoy the orientation todae! I love Tp.. thou its far.. x)
ranted by faith @ 10:27:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home