Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
July 29, 2006
I AM SO HAPPY..

I FINISH MY KILLER EXCEL PROJ.

OMG.

i rush i rush n i rush.. No time to eat, no time to sleep no time to talk. I finally completed it on time with the help of so many people.
And reach home at 11pm on thur.

alright, i still have 3 more projs to go.
but at least excel is done.

Havent been blogging for long.
Will blog a few entries together.

Had a dinner with my dad on Mon, he finally gt his off day.
After deciding for long, we've decided to go clark quay.

I just got so amazed by this thing in his car.
















Its priced at $1000+ outside.

But he gt it for FREE as a sample as he is closely connected to this company.
Just type in the place u want to go in the screen, and it will detect at which part of the Singapore u're in and guide you to the destination with the computer talking.
" turn left at the juntion" etc etc..

We were strolling around clark quay unsure of what to eat.
My dad suggested the river taxi, which is eating in the boat.
But the person said u need to book in advance for this, as they need to prepare the food in the boat etc..
Saddened.

So we walk n walk..
Finally decided on the Jumbo Seafood restaurant.

my sis was the 1st one to sit down, seen the black shirt girl?














The ambience is so gr8.
and they use PDA to take orders, just like macdonalds. x)

This is what we ordered:

Seafood platter
Drunk prawn
Roasted duck
Indonesia fish
deep fried prawn
1 fried rice
1 noodle

I couldnt rem the actual name so comes up with these.. =X

The food are rather nice, but its quite expensive.
Total bill is $161.
A lobster itself already cost $100.

It's been decades since we last went out tgt,
I really cherish this day.

After which he went to pick up his wife.
To my surprise she just worked opposite of me.
shucks.
She went in to the car.
Me: Hello
Her: nt looking at me and looking around. Hello.

My grandpa was in the car too,
she dint even have the courteousy to greet an elderly.
After which, SILENCE..
I took out my ipod and begin to share the ear piece with my sis.
She do her own stuffs.
I do my own stuffs.

It been like 1/2 a year since i last seen her?
I dunno why, something just spur me in the heart when sitting beside her.
The nightmaries of the past just kept flashing by.

She got everything that she wants, anything to be angry still?

__________________________________________________

Enough.
shall blog about my sentosa day.

Went sentosa with my class on wed for PROJECTS.
So bev and i went to stay over at qing yun house.
We had much fun by watching all the videos and mtvs.. x)

Early in the morning, we met up with joel and weicheng to go sentosa tgt.

In the train..















Met up 9.30 for breakfast with some peeps.
And the rest of the time is waiting for the others to come ..


















FINALLY..


We are at sentosa!



Projects and playing at the same time.. X)

________________________________________

WANYUE IS LEAVING FOR CHINA.

This tue..

Its only when somebody is leaving den will u start to cherish.

I hate myself for that.

Ramen ten will seem so quiet without her. No more kiddiness. LAughter and the small chit- chats that we have.

ALL THE BEST FOR WANYUE.

we hope we will see her again. Gonna see her later. *yeappies.

I lost something important yesterdae. gosh. how careless am i. Determined to find it.

ranted by faith @ 12:08:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home