Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
July 20, 2006
" Next i will pass to Miss Paulina who is going to brief you all about the entertainment sector in the proposal."

MY TURN.


" Thank You Miss Qing Yun, my name is Paulina and......"

i'm so glad i dint stumble on words..
I'm so glad i was not as nervous as i thought i was.
I'm so glad i did manage to present properly of what i have prepared.

So formal.
Everybody is in their full suit with blazers and ties.
Just like the real world in business, when u propose something to a company.
And even the way u address people changes,
MIss and MR..
not oei.
Aww..

We were the first group to present.
I felt that we did well. =D
To our surprise, our ideas were quite out of the box compared to the other groups.

Meet at 8am to do a last rehearsal todae, when the presentation starts at 9.

Meaning i have to got up at 5 plus in the morning.
ROT.

But we sowed a lot of time and effort in this project.






















This is what i wore...
Thou i took out the blazer on my way to school, i felt so uneasy during the journey there with the high heels and the long skirt. =X






















































These are some of the pics i secretly took.

And i zoom in and zoom in till its extremely blur.. Just because i dint want to get seen by the tutor.

Af
ter Presentation.

















Everybody is out of the room, hearing the last words of the tutor.



















A snapshot of us wearing formal. I manage to force a smile out...
Because presentation is over.
*Hooray


I know i seem not excited enought.
Seemly because i'm damn shagged.
ranted by faith @ 1:48:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home