Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
June 05, 2006
Microecons paper todae!

The very first paper taken so formally in Tp. ok, its microecons. so no lesson on that day, only test.

1h for a 100 marks paper. 10 mcq, and 8 structure essay questions, in which question is 10 marks.

Gosh.. i manage to finish in time.


This is econs..


































basically its somewhat like maths and physics mix tgt. GRAPHS and more GRAPHS.
but somehow i like this sub.. its all about logic, and less memorisation.


Subject Code Date Start End Venue SeatNo

Microeconomics BEC100 Jun 2006 11:00 12:00 BS26-05-02/03 47
Organisational Behaviour BBS1002 7 Jun 2006 15:00 16:00 BS26-04-02/03 94
Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism BHT1010 8 Jun 2006 11:00 12:00 BS26-03-10/2 40
Research for Hospitality & Tourism BLO1004 9 Jun 2006 09:00 10:00 BS LT20 27

My timetable for the whole week of tests!
Holiday will be project time.
TP is so frigging stress..


Oh yea, i got my laptop already..
THANKS DAD. =D
Its kinda funny, cause he bought 1 exactly the same as mine for himself too.
Finally after so many months, he got 1 day off frm his work.

And he came from his house to help me set up and install some of the laptop stuffs.
BUT I CANT GET TO SEE HIM BECAUSE OF MY SCHOOL.
saddened

COme to think of it, a lot of my 'precious' are fork out by him..


My guitar
nano, he fork out half of it..
My handphone, which he gave me his when mine was spoiled.
And the laptop now.


































received something very shocking and surprising in my door step a few moments ago
I was really touched by it when i tot once its gone its gone..
I wont reveal too much here..
ITs a decision bound to be made.
ranted by faith @ 4:21:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home