Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 28, 2006
" Theres a shortage of $115.45, i have asked andrick to check the whole thing".

Its $115.45, nt $15.45. kill me..

" if theres no still no error, den u and ** have to split up the cost."

I was the cashier 2 on friday, it was totally full house with a lot stretch of people queing outside.
new system and
a 'always changing system'
+ a frigging long queue of people waiting to pay their bills.
Stacks of Order chits kept coming in to hold bills
People kept coming forward to pay
Not even enough time to settle the crowds
Yet have to complete holding the bills and putting back to the customers' table
staple all the receipts nicely after each bill is settled.

A lot of errors occur
Some people did nt pay up and went off when the bill is hold in the cashier,
and the next people came in to settle down in the same table number.
The whole cashier system is messed up
Thou wanyue came helping me a lot of times,
when i needed a breathe of air, she would take over me..
but both of us are really frigging stress
I am no God.
For once, i would rather be in the kitchen.


The time has came to closing,
and this shocking news came
All the service crews left at b4 11pm, at about 10 plus after they completed their work..
Left the cashier 2 , which is me and the management and rudy too.
We stayed till near to 1am
but still.. nothing is solved, the visa amount doesnt telly with the amount in the cashier.

" i think u beta go home 1st, we would let u know wad happen again"
i'm so frigging stress at the point in time,
but i'm really touched that rudy helped me with the cashier closing and waited for me till so late even thou he can leave at 10 plus when everybody has left.
There isnt any train service and we took a cab home, he fork out the money first too.
I thought everything would be alright after all the checkings, but the reality just struck me when peggy message me.

So much things are happening recently, i'm prepared for the worst.
At least, money can still solve it..
But i feel i need a change of environment.
ranted by faith @ 5:24:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home