Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 14, 2006
After hibernating for so long,
she's back.
she has chosen to ignore the critics.

Went to Raffles town club for a free bowling today, syl's mom had a free $120 voucher!
So we had to change 2 freaking long buses to reach,
and out of boredom.... the mischief was out!

Clifford and Perry getting bored..

















1 min later.

















Bored.. so we played games in the bus and it was fun and mad.
We became the centre of attraction in the mini bus,
Because Screams and shouts were in the air.. =X

Finally, after the freakish long ride,
We were officially at Raffles Town club! it was near to 10pm den..


















But we had to walk a big circle to reach the entrance, so this is wad happened..
































Cameras OUt!



And we finally reach the entrance, the place looks like a hotel, and it was simply too gorgeous.


















The whole bunch of us then went in to the bowling centre,
Arghh.. i felt so much like a barbarian.
Because the ball keep rolling to the drain!
Well, its been ages seen i last went bowling.
The Brothers are all good at it. :)

















James and me .while we were waitin for our turn..















Out of embarassement, i decided to stop bowling for while.
So together with cedric kaiying syl and clifford we went to play games. Hooray!

The 'bbq chicken' game was fun, and u only need to pay 50 cents for a game!
by the way the game refers to the football game where theres a lot of stickman inside,
and u need to turn the stickman like doin bbq in order to protect ur goal and hit ppl's goal.

And later..... we played streets fighter!













Its been quite a long time since i touched these games.. but it was fun! x)


===================================================================

" You should step down and take a break for a while" He is right, i feel i'm not up to it. Surprisly, a burden was lifted off....
ranted by faith @ 2:33:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home