Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 04, 2006
Organisational Behaviour
Research on Tourism & Hospitality(RHT)
Business Computing Skills(BCS)
Introduction to Tourism & Hospitality

Projects! Poke me to death.. Since like every module comes attached with a project.. Gosh..

BCS books already cost a bomb to me. $46 and its 1 of the module i detest most. Well, not forgetting RHT.
These 2 modules are so freaking freakish bored..
Seriously i tried to listen but its reali hard..

Chatted with Joel just nw, and i found out that i'm not the only one getting so disgusted with these 2 modules.
Take a look at dis pic and u will know.. (100% drawn by Joel)
Seen the hatred? Looks gross.. err..



















After sch..Out of Edmund's persuation we went to Tampines Mall together with beverly, warren and benerd.
Tampines Mall is gonna to be the next causeway point to me.. x)
And half way when we are having out dinner, beverly received a call and had to go.
Guess it is something rather urgent, hope everything is alright for her.

So pathetic us.. Left with only myself edmund, warren and Benerd.
Well.. i'm not used to be alone with many guys so i quickly finish my dinner and fly home.
I took the freaking long bus 168, and i fell asleep again..
The journey back home is always so good for sleeping and i always became unconcious,
thank God there is no one sitting beside me or i will end up lying on a stranger's shoulder!
well.. tts all for nw, gotta do my projects. =X



Some things might not be necessary to express in words, my heart talks.
ranted by faith @ 5:09:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home