Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 02, 2006
Projects Projects!
So sick about the module business computing skills, i'm about to bore to tears.
Computer freaks like me will become so freakish again.

Thank God i'm not in IT course, i'm just not suitable, or else u will see me making all the computers explode. x)
I guess the lecturer finds it boring too, i caught him sleeping while standing yet pretending to look at us working on the freaking IT presentation!

3yrs later if i'm in IT course..


















A flip side, organisational behaviour is great.
A module that studies the behaviour of people and interpersonal skills.
And comes to a part where we learn about the skills that management should posses in order to lead the people well.

Got kinda fustrated with the management in RT lately,
seems that the most important human skill that * needs is lacking and lately, * seems to be suffering a super duper great memory loss that is drving us nuts.

* memory is * evidence, hence we always lose when we tried to argue back
Mayb i should record down everything to act as proof den * will have nothin to argue back when * memory is lacking again.

I should have controlled that fustration,
But somewhat i couldnt..
And i exploded my volcano and just shoot out my views.
" Cool seh u!" My friend said this upon hearing.
I'm digging my own grave!
Gosh..





My heart is moved, its tough holding it back..
ranted by faith @ 10:54:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home