Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
April 24, 2006
The 1st actual day in Tp todae! Lecture starts at 9am to 1pm, yay.. This week there is no tutorial so school ends early. x)
I nv knew that the whole bunch of us can get into clicks so fast, its merely 3 days and our class became so united.They even tot of doin a class Tee but its onli gonna last a semester?

Know a lot of ppl todae,in fact they are all very nice and easy ppl to click with. i love goin to sch!
Its mellisa's bday todae, we sang her a bdae song and present to her the bdae gift that we chip in together..
Happy Bdae girl..

The whole bunch of us went to catch a movie at Tampines mall after lecture.. The choices were very limited as we wanted a timing that is close to 2pm, so we watched Dark Night.. Gosh.. it was a waste of money, a horror show that is so freaking lame.



Seems scary yea? But dont get deceived by the picture.. =X A ghost show that consists of 3 movies, thailand, hk and japan. No story line, just the ghost comin ard and scaring ppl.

I wanna watch eight below, dying to see it.. but it started quite late so we dint put it into consideration.. anybody wanna go watch? Go and see the trailer, u will be deeply attracted.



Back at home.. i've got a new pet! A rabbit,1 mth old around the size of my palm, totally black in color. I dint have the intention to buy it, my grandpa just bought it all of a sudden.

It cost 45 bucks, came from Australia plus all the cage and food was ard 100+ bucks.Its adorable, its cute, its damn active *hard to carry* duh.. When u look nearer, it looks likes a black pig, with its nose white. x)

I was rather shocked when i get home of a sudden to see a rabbit at home, it was the hamster trend last time and now the rabbit trend has came? Seeing how the way my normally hot-tempered grandpa stroke and play with the rabbit, i was bewildered..

Introduing u to Mr blacky'S FEET..


Its face x)


Tts all peeps.. any comments abt my rabbit do leave a tag yea? x)
ranted by faith @ 7:54:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home