Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 23, 2006
i'm escaping all these while..
The time has came where i really need to face u.
Scold me
Reprimand me
If u want, just slap right to my face.

Just dont show any concern towards me,
It breaks ur heart, i really know.
Seeing ur tears,
the pain and disappointment in ur eyes,
it hurts and thrust deep into my soul.

I would rather die than to see those tears
I cant imagine that i have really hurt u that much.
The first time after 3 years, i broke down and cry in front of u too.

U're some one whom i really respect and look up to,
u're definately a good shepard that nv failes care for the sheeps.
But the problem lies with the sheep itself.
It wanted to gain so much freedom that it has gone astray without knowing
thanks for bringing it back to the place where it belongs.

Intially I thought i was right to make this decision,
I told myself to be happy
I told myself i wont regret.
I smile, i joke and i laugh
I am normal again.

I have succeeded for a moment.

But i have failed for a lifetime.

After these few years of 'training', i thought i'm strong.
I just realised i am not.
I cant even stand on to my own faith.

Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing world of pleasure
A pleasure that will take my mind
Off the reality of my life,
My past life Life as I know it now
I thought i can break completely free once i have made this decision,
How i wish.
i was wrong.
ranted by faith @ 12:52:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home