Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
May 30, 2006
6 modules= 6 projects
Mid sem test
Tutorial
nt forgetting 1h + of travelling everyday..

i'm learning to adapt,
oh ya i realise i have become rather independent.
These few days i fly to mac alone to study at night.
Because simply, being at home is so distracting.
Seriously i dont have much confidence in the upcoming tests.
So much confusion..

An evidence of mugging at mac..








































* the most hatred module eva.. its taking my life.


There was a part where i was taking my rest,
and i was really bored.
and i spotted a indian kid!
so i started playing with him.
By sticking out my tongue. duh..
and he plays back with me!
after zoomin in so much that the pic becomes so blur..
just because i dun wanna get caught by his mom for secretly taking pic of him.































Still remember once, the same place, the same sits.
Once filled with laughter and friends mugging tgt during the Os.
Even if only the both of us are studying.
Missed those faces..
If it was the past, telling me to study alone at mac is a big NoNO.
Now.. heck care la.


Coming back alone.
Studying alone.
Because all my friends in TP simply live so far from woodlands.
Specially thank my nano for accompanying me.
i can forget to being my wallet, my handphone or even my bag.
But nt my mp3.

Keeping myself as busy as i could, mayb its a good thing?
It helps to divert ur attention.
Oh ya, just took some pics of my rabbit.
Its such a joy to see it hopping around or sleeping beside u.
Rabbit is so taMe, just pet it .
and for less than 1 min, it will fall asleep.

















ranted by faith @ 9:30:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home