Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
June 12, 2006



People let me introduce u the most disgusting module eva.

RESEARCH FOR HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM.

This module ended my mid-sem tests sweetly on friday.
But left a bitterly memory in my mind, GOSH. i was already stunned by the first question.

A rough sketch of it..































The thickest book eva, its only last for a sem, not a year.

















After the test on friday,
It officially holiday time.
*Hooray*

I guessed i sounded not excited enough.
All because its projects time again..
Raghh..

Went to work on sat after a long break of more than 1 week.
And i think due to typical singaporeans of GSS.
The customers that day were
People Mountain People Sea.

And of course the closing we did till hellish late.
On our way back..
Jayne was like a dead log..
I was like a dead tree.
I guessed only Rudy is alive.

oh yes, went to west mall yesterday to accompany wanyue to see her idol ,

ZHOU HUA JIAN

Wanyue was so frigging elated and high when her idol appear,
from the black attired serious supervisor at Ramen ten to a 5 years old kid there.
Holding the fotos that she and hua jian had taken b4 and waving high up to the crowd.
Shouting and shouting hua jian hua jian..
I almost wanted to act that i dunno her. =X

I admitted i really dislike squeezing with crowds and shouting and screaming.
Feel like punching each and every1 of them down, it really pissed me off.
But seeing her so happy and satisfied after getting the autograph,
I guessed its worth it and my time is not wasted there.

Intially we wanted to go sentosa to tan.
But the weather was against us.
saddened.
I want to go sentosa like mad.
Seeing my skin gettin whiter and yellowish each day, it was a disaster. =X

After accompanying wanyue, we went to watch omen.















The show is more of like a satan Devil's work.
I rate it a 3.5/5.
If its not the ending, i would give it a 4.
But in overall, the movie was rather nice..

After the movie,
Jayne suggested to have dinner tgt..
So the 6 of us went to sembawang shopping center to have thail meal.
It was sumptuous.
These are the food we ordered.

1) 2 plates of fried rice
2) prawn fried rice
3) black pepper chicken
4) fried kangkong
5) steam fried tofu
6) oat meal prawn
7) fish mawl soup


After the meal, i have a super








feeling.




Alright end of post..


I guessed i should learn not to trust people so easily.
ranted by faith @ 9:55:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home