Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
July 22, 2006
*SCREAM

TP is torturing student again.
OMG.

i have so much stuffs to do that i dun know where to start.
I wanted to do my proj, the prob is I DUNNO HOW.

Just completed my comm skill proj, another NEW comm skill proj is comin up again.
The worst disaster is business computing skill module.

Tell me how to use ALL excel features to do the project, creating a company and doing all the finance reports/ spreadsheets and shit employee list when i noe nuts abt excel?
The best i can do is to read up the chimalogy bk that we brought from pg 1 to 277 to figure up how to do.

Dateline is 28th of July.
DEADMEAT.

I'm struggling.
With RHT- research for hospitality & tourism. the lecs that ppl always pong.
The lectures makes me go mad.

I dun understand what the heck is it.

Microecons.
i have been attending lecs.
But i havent been doin tutorials.
4 lessons have past.
I know nuts.


How and where to dig time? EXAMS ARe COMIN.

DAMN IT. i'm really worried now.
The thing is that, when i ask around ppl, i realise i'm nt the only one suffering from this.

Things that i'm going to spend a NICE time on:

DEAD line
Comm skill( survey & intro) 24/7
OB ( organisational Beh) presenatation 25/7
Excel Proj 28/7
IHT test (intro to hospitality and tourism) 31/7
Excel test 1/8
Econs proj 2/8
RHT proj 4/8
Comm skill written report 18/8
comm skill 2nd draft survey 28/8



AFTER WHICH IS EXAMS.

Organisational Behaviour 25 Aug 2006
Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism 29 Aug 2006
Microeconomics 30 Aug 2006
Research for Hospitality & Tourism 31 Aug 2006





How to handle this with work and tutorals to do everyday? there is only 7days in a wk.
Time is so tight, so tight.











I'm rotting.
I'm dying.
ranted by faith @ 3:20:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home