Folksy epic of a girl.: Happy 15th Month my sweetie pie!

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 05, 2007
Happy 15th Month my sweetie pie!
Psst! Melvin here. Why am i here? Haha.. hmm.

She is working now and she didn't have a single idea what am i suppose to write on her blog. We vowed to exchange on our thoughts on each other blogs and read our very own blog to see what we have exchanged.

So here it goes my darling.

After exchanging that sms, we had 15 months or 457 days or 10,968 hours or 658080 minutes or 39484800 seconds of love, hatred, squabbles and enjoyment.

Having her isn’t that easy, there were tones of trials and tribulations that both of us have to endure, be it bad or worst, we did brave through all. She was actually the stronger one, she was the one that able to adapt to situations rather than me.

Wasn’t it nerve wrecking when we first met? It was at Causeway Point, right outside Burger King that we met and started out. We were both indeed extremely nervous and had rather bad sweaty palms. Haha! To now, every time I pass by Woodlands MRT Station, it always reminisces the times where I got to know her by Wan Yue. Initially, I had the mentality that she was a charming but quite cold towards people. Never that I know that she can be shy at times too but wells, her facial expression sends a message like “Don’t mess around with me.” Hur hur!

After the warm heartiness and the Gorilla incident, we were truly grown closer in terms of bonds. Though the 1st month was tough, it still survived through it all and it was never easy to have her following her heart. Much patience was needed for me to get her believing that we will last; Last till we could hold.

Having a relationship is not easy, neither it will be extremely tough. Both of us do really adapt to changes and that’s what I really admire her for being readily changing towards relationship. She is used to be one ‘stickable’ person but out of love and due to my bad, she gave me freedom. The freedom that no other girls can really give unless that relationship is a failed one and thus, the girl wouldn’t care whether her boyfriend is dead or alive.

She is the one who hides her concern for me at times and I do know that! Haha! In front of me or her friends, we appear like normal friends but the littlest things she done like a sudden random sms of concern and love. It does perk me up, you know? :D So remember to do more often HOR! Tsk tsk.

This is Paulina, the Paulina of 2007 whom I truly love. She is the one that sustains the relationship up to this date, 05.08.07 from 05.05.06. She is a miracle from God that shines people around her and hiding her concerns for me.

At times, she does support me on the things that I want to do, thus i appreciate the little stuffs she did for me.

Thanks for the Black Pepper Beef Brown Rice.

Thanks for the milk.

Thanks for the fruit juice drink.

Thanks for the presents you gave.

Thanks for everything actually.


A mini clip for you. See those lyrics, it's extremely meaningful for both of us.


Overall, Paulina Ong Pei ling is a lady who believes her own thoughts and remained as one of the strongest woman I ever known. Love you.

You owe me one U BUGGER! :D

ranted by faith @ 9:09:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home