Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 01, 2006
Excel test done.
omg.
i gt 29/30.
From the excel total freako and nuts finally, i really noe how to use it now.

I love that cute dracula tutor,
MR SEETOH
althou he really heck care abt us,
he is always so humourous and we always have so much fun teasing him.



******

Basically this few wks, my life is like a routine.. SICKO
climb up in the morning, wait for 912 went wdls
waited super frigging long for 168,
and finally change to bus 23 to reach sch.
Not forgetting the jouney back too.
Its like journey to the west.
3 hours of travelling everydae.

Meet b4 sch for proj,
after sch again for projs.
Went back home to see all the datelines coming.
Rush tutorials.
But many a times i nv did, too busy.
I'm so shagged with the projs, tests, tutorials and the travelling.
I'm just back home from sch nw.

During break todae, i was quite sad to hear from QY and Bev that they were so busy with sch projs that sometimes they felt so lost,
nt sure where r they heading to..
QY share with us that, recently someone ask her a question, " r u happy?"
She seems not to noe the ans, she told us that her whole time seems to be so filled with sch projs & stuffs.

*****

Tryin to study for tmr's test in bus todae.
But i was half dead.
kept dropping the notes that i'm holdin to on the floor.
Not even sure whether am i concious.

This coming fri i really look forward to it,
when all of my projs r done with except for comm skill.
But the days towards it will be a torment.


ENDURE.
ranted by faith @ 8:50:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home