Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>Happy 42nd national Day</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 09, 2007
Happy 42nd national Day

1 year has past by in a blink of an eye, its the 42nd National day today.
I still remember at the same day of the previous year, the whole lot of us were crazy about fireworks.
Trying to find the best seats in the esplanade, chasing after all the fireworks by all the different countries.

When i reminisce back, it was just like a yesterday's thing.

So yea, happy 42nd Birthday to Singapore. :D
This year celebration will be in a totally different location, stage on the sea.
Went with Mel yesterday to there, and the lights were tested on the stage.
Different lights, different colors, different way mixture of them shinning & blinking in the dull night of the sea.
It certainly is a very beautiful & stunning sight.

Took a couple of pic with my cellphone, wasn't in a good quality.
Just look at the 2nd & 3rd pics in the grid, the lightings were just marvelous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally I tried the doughnuts of Doughnut Factory today.
It wasn't as tasty & sapid as what I expected as I've heard a lot of good comments & recommendation to try them before that.

Surprisingly, I find that doughnuts selling at BreadTalk taste nicer than those of Doughnut Factory. Thats my own personal preference btw.

Thanks Manu for helping us to queue up thou.
As usual, the queue was long.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And i couldn't really figure it out why.

After which, went to meet Mel & stroll around Marina Sq.
I seriously like those graffiti & drawings on the walls, thats when we started to take pictures there.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Picasa is certainly a very user-friendly & simple programme that can aid you in projects etc.
Thats how picasa can create in these kind of pics.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And oh yes, some random pics taken when we went for lunch break at Vivo city.
2 super horny & crazy guys started to play & kiss Barney.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm random & sleepy! nights.
ranted by faith @ 4:03:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home