Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 18, 2007
I've been pretty busy lately, this kinda explains why my blog has became so dead.
Busy is not = Productive thou, I need to work more on that.

However the main motivator for me to blog today is because I've finally track the title of this song that is playing on my blog. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.
I know it sounds retarded, but I've really been finding this song for quite some time.


Colbie Caillat Lyrics
It is often being played at Fm98.7, & each time it is played, the DJ never never said the title of the song when I was anticipating it each time.
And it always pissed me off.

Sermon was great during cell, just when I needed. haha.

Went to work for Sg pool at Laguana club, and seriously I don't have the slightest feel that I'm working.
The whole day what I did was following my manager around to the different golf holes & watching people play golf, smile at them. :)

On the other hand, I learned as I play.
Because I get to see how the whole event is being set up & run, the various probs faced etc.

-update more-
ranted by faith @ 3:05:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home