Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 18, 2007
I can't believe this whole week i haven had a full day at home.
However, I'm enjoying that.
Despite being busy with work, I did spent some days with friends :)

Went to Sentosa on Sat with those Sentosa khakis, & it kinda made my day.
It feels good to be back in Sentosa again.
I finally saw those 3 dogs, Trouble, Twinsel & Koko which I had always been longing to see.

Took a pic with lil Trouble & I cant believe it was so tiny despite it is already 7 years old.
Even my less that a yr dwarf Angora rabbit is bigger in size than him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Found another lil kid, who is a mixed blood & shes really adorable & sweet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

KM8 is really a place where u can find loads of toddlers & dogs.
Also, volley ball players!

However, this toddler is still the champion for that day.
Can u believe she can actually put her whole hand into her mouth?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The ans is Yes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heart totally melts.

L
earned a lil Frisbee techniques & Meng yeow is really not-a-human.
No matter how far the frisbee goes, it nv get out of his sight.

After dinner at vivo city, we went to chill at the roof top.

***********
The following day, which is a sunday.
I went back to Sentosa again, this time round with LRM peeps & to help out for Terry Fox day Run.
Caught a 2hours sleep and woke up 4 plus in the morning to take a cab down.

It truly is an eye opener, you can see different people running.
From the young to the old, even married women who was running yet pushing her pram with her baby inside.
What really touched me is a guy who has got one of his leg amputated, yet still running, constantly encouraging the rest of the people who were running.

The whole thing ended like about 10am, hang out @Subway & PCC with some LRM peeps at Vivo City.
After which, left Mel & Taihong & we just chilled at whatever places in vivo.

Went over to Bugis lib after tt, & managed to borrow the books which I have long to read.
Dave pelzer- The Lost Boy & some Nicholas sparks books.
After which, Berns joined us in the evening & i cant believe we actually stayed at a Mall just chilling till 11pm at night.

However, I enjoy that day despite everybody was really really shagged as the day started super early.

My immune system seems to be getting weaker recently, my whole body gets really cold easily & my legs seem to be like jelly most of the times, sometimes unable to even stand really straight.
It seems to be a lil scary.
Thanks to Taihong's jacket, if not i think i'll just freeze to death @the national lib.

*********

Went to Ikea last week & it has been decades since I last ate the food there.
And its as delicious as ever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went to meet up with Jayne after that & took some pics. Thanks to photgrapher Melvin. haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aimed to finish all these 3 books by early Oct & they're really gr8 company to me during my ride from work home.

And I really want to watch Ratatouie & No reservations soon. Anyone? :)









I can't seem to express anything I feel.
ranted by faith @ 2:02:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home