Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>4 stupid things</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 17, 2007
4 stupid things
So everyone was playing this and I played along.
So its the only reason I blogged since shane requested.

Here you go with all the 4 four 444444 things.

4 Jobs I've had in my life
- Ramen Ten
-Tinkerbell
-IMF
-Singapore Pool
-IT fair

4 Movies I can watch over & over again
- High School Musical
-Devil wear prada
-THE CLICK ( thats the nicest movie I've ever watched. :/)
-Maybe some other bimbo movies since the other 3 already sounds like.


4 places I've been on vacation to
-Malaysia ( like wth)
-Bangkok
-Indonesia
-SINGAPORE

4 of my favorite dishes
- Salmon sushis ( Raw & I'm craving for them right now!)
-Pastamania creamy chicken spaghetti ( with lots of sauce & I realise its been decades since I last touch it)
- Seafood platter especially those at Mahattan Fish Market.
-Subway sandwiches.

4 places I would like to visit
-Paris( esp the Eiffel tower)
-Korea
-Italy
-Hongkong. like another bimbotic place.

4 Most overused words
- FEI ( 4th tone)
-Whatever.
- FAN LEH. I'm easily irritated.
- LOL. IN msn.

4 Tv shows I love to watch( tts hard, since i seldom watch TV)
- Fear Factor
-Extreme make over
I seriously cant think of the other 2.

4 bloggers I am tagging
- Melvin tiankongshini. whahahaha.
-Qingyun. which i don't think she will even update.
- Laura.
-TaiHong maybe?


I'm done finally.


ranted by faith @ 1:58:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home