Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>Burnt like tomato.</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 13, 2007
Burnt like tomato.
As requested by Joel, I'll sum up a quick 6 stupid stuffs about me.

1) I love to swim & get tanned. Its in fact one of the cheapest sports u can get by getting tan & losing weight. :)

2) I have frequent mood swings, & i'll trying hard to control them.

3) I don't like to do shopping with a lot of people esp with my boy, I prefer to do shopping alone or with Jayne. haha. Because simply, when I shop I go crazy & I find it is very bothering to people. Also, shopping alone can save time. :)

4) I don't mind being alone, like shopping alone or eating alone outside but I mind them a lot when I'm in school.

5) I have a special likings for kids especially toddlers, i always can't control my itchy hands to molest those kids when i see them on the streets even when their parents see me doing that.

6) I'm a very lazy person, I dread to wake up early in the morning & I find it a bother to make my bed every morning. :S

ok, now I'll just shoot at a few people.
First, Melvin Lau!
Yes you, I know u will read my blog so thats not a need for me to tag you. hahahha. :P

First and the last, because I realise all the others have all been shoot by Manu & Joel.

Last sat, I went to swim again & also went for tanning with Jayne the skinny bomb.

Great Sun, extremely scorching hot.
Do not get deceived by the picture, being so breezy and nice of the weather.

I got a huge impact.
My face was terribly burnt. So lets see what happened.

1st day: Red and burning hot of my face
2nd day: Eyes started to get swollen because a dumb ass like me got my eye lid burnt w/0 putting the sun tanning oil on my eye lid. And I realise, who really does that btw?
3rd day: Skin started to peel & peel. Rarrrrr.

And people, when u see me please stop commenting on my face.
Its quite depressing already. :(

It was wierd, because the other parts of my body like my hands & legs were all fine and tanned, no little sign of being burnt.

Anyways exams are coming soon, and this is the last week of being in TAS.
I'll seriously miss this place!

Have been working @ Singapore pool with some girls recently, and i must say the pay is indeed quite high for students' expectations.
Short hours, normally during night time for merely 5 hours.

And 5 hours, u'll average earn a 80 bucks. ( commission + basic)
Its all the uncles and ah peks there, selling Goal account for soccer. hahah.

Our uniform. :)

time for me to study my Business etiquette test tmr. Wish me gd luck.
ranted by faith @ 6:11:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home