Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>unconditional love</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 09, 2007
unconditional love
Unconditional love..


is to give love freely without any string attached regardless of what the person is, and what the person has done.
Simply because they exist in your world rather than for what they do for you.

Who will really give you this kind of love?

My grandma is really one great woman, that I ever respected and one who always contributes, spread her love, care & concern without 1 complaint.

She is one that express her love, unconditionally.
Although, she isnt good at expressing her love verbally, but I always feel and sense it in every actions she did even the littlest things.

She knows that I love brown Rice, she always make it a point to cook that extra portion of me with a 2nd rice cooker even thou all my other family members hate that & only eat white rice.

She can call all the way, just to say " have you eaten?"
Although, sometimes she can be quite naggy but i know that all her nags meant well and are out of her concern.

She always knows when my pocket is empty & even w/o myself asking for it, she will always offer to say she 'lends' it to me but do not demand any $ back at all.

Even in sec school, where I have done a major mistake & where all the judgment of the people came about. She is the only one that do not judge me yet at the same time, showing her love & concern despite all the troubles I have brought home.

I still remember when I was primary 6, my teacher asked us to do a doll as our art project.
I totally freaked out, because I had never done 1 before and that was when I was so young, 12 years old.

After a few weeks, everybody has done making the doll and brought all the master pieces to work.
Seeing my friends' work, I know it was not done by them because it was so awesome fully well done mostly with the help of their Mother.

At that moment, I felt a little humiliated & do not really dare to show it out to my friends because mine was the ugliest among them, having uneven size and shape of ears and legs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To think that I dint cherish it as I was so young then and had lost it.
Until a few months back, I found it once more in my cupboard.

At this present moment, it is the most beautiful doll I ever owned.


Simply because it was done with the help of my grandmom, careful with every stitch without the use of any sewing machine.

All i did was to find some magazine & cut out the eyes to paste on it, and also draw the 'O' shape of the mouth.

She do not have good eyesight unlike all the other mothers of my friends, hence her sewing aint that perfect.

It was the effort, the thoughts that counts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


All the things that she had done, she had never asked for a single return.

From the moment when I was born, she had never said "Granny loves you." before.

However, that 3 words is all expressed out through the kind of unconditional love no one has ever given in all my 18 years of life.



After twirling a few circles,
we're still unable to make it.
I realise I really need to prioritize the people that is worth the top list.

Time to let go & look to the future.


ranted by faith @ 10:51:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home