Folksy epic of a girl.: <b>Results</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 22, 2007
Results
okay, And i'm still very paranoid about Resort op's exam.
since the last written test, which I did very very badly and its the worst grade ever since I entered into Tp. It got me really traumatized.

The more I study the notes, the more I feel like burning down them. haha.
So i realise the textbook is so important because i feel like an idiot not understanding the concept when I'm studying just the lecture notes ( thou i went for almost all the lecs)

And the coursework grades are out.

Accounting: B+
Attraction mgnt: A
L&R: B
Resort's op: C+

ok, u saw a FAT C+ here.
I gt a F for my test, B+ for proj, B for PMS & the overall grade is a C+.
All thanks to my written test. F stand for Fuck.

Such a special grade of an F.
I know my blog is getting bored, wait till my exam are over alrights.
:/
ranted by faith @ 8:52:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home