Folksy epic of a girl.: <B>Quizesssssss</B>

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 22, 2007
Quizesssssss
And i'm still a nice person, to do this kind of quiz again ( Its just an excuse to sneak out of my revision time)

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. A good GPA.
2. Stronger bonds in my family
3. To see my mother again. maybe.
4. More money. Well, its always nv enough
5. happiness. thats what 1-4 came about.


Answer the following questions:

The person who tagged you is:
laura!

Your relationship with her is:
girl-friend.

Your 5 impressions of her:
1. Sociable
2.bubbly
3.easy-going
4.friendly
5.beachy, not bitchy.

The most memorable thing she had done for you:
Writting that note to me on the last day of TAS, i know you wrote for me, thou u din't tell me. And i haven't seen it yet, wait till i go Tp and see that on the board. haha!

The most memorable words he had said to you:
Loves you? thats sweet of her, really.

If he/ she becomes your lover,you will:
mm. well. never think of that. But i guess 1stly I'll laugh till my ass burnt, enjoy the feeling of being TALL. Opps. And give her a big kiss! HAHAH.

If he/ she becomes your lover, things he/ she has to improve on will be:
wait till she is my lover. then I'll come to my this post again & write on this. Which i don't think a day like this will ever happen.

If he/ she becomes your enemy, you will:
mm. Den I'll try to love her. Its always a challenge to do something challenging. haha.

If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Because she become my lover & I had enjoy the feeling of being TALL. oh well, i've got such a great imagination.

The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is:
Being tanned.

Your overall impression of him/ her is:
mm mm.. a lot a lot.

How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I appear differently in different people.

The characteristic(s) you love of yourself is /are:
mm mm.. Too much to list down. haha. like whatever.

On the contrary, the characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are:
Short attention lifespan, impatient.

The most ideal person you want to be is:
A happy person.

For people that like and care for you, say something to them:
I love you, and I'm serious.

Pass this quiz to 10 people ( its damn hard now, since a lot of people have been shoot at)
1. Melvin. U own me like dunno how many zillions of quizes.
2. Joel
3. Manu
4. Qingyun
5. Ariel
6. shermaine
7. Bobby

8. Taihong
9. Shane
10.
Laura. Revenge time!

Who is No. 6 having a relationship with?
mm. cookies? haha.

Is No. 9 a female or male?
Male.

If No. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Maybe?

How about No. 8 and 5?
I guess so, since both of them are blur. :P

What is No. 2 studying about?
Leisure and Resort Management. I find him more suitable in culinary thou.

When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
Last day of school i think.

What kind of music band does No. 8 like?
something to do with heaven and angels?

Does No. 1 has any siblings?
1 sister call shermaine.

Will you woo No. 3?
u'll never know, this kinda thing. haha

How about No. 7?
Er. Only melvin will do that.

Is No. 4 single?
of course not because she is attached to me. haha.

What's the surname of No. 5?
chia

What's the name of No. 10?
Laura wong Mingli!

What's the hobby of No. 4?
she do all sorts of funny things.

Do No.5 and 9 get along well?
yes, very.

Where is No. 2 studying at?
My school.

Talk something casually about No. 1?
He loves to sing. and of course a nice vocal.

Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8?

All human feels.

Where does No. 9 live at?
I have no idea. only clue is singapore.

What colour does No. 4 likes?
YELLOW.

Are No. 5 and 1 best friends?
they don't even noe each other.

Does No. 7 like No. 2?
I can't imagine that.

How do you get to know No. 2?
same class in yr 1 & 2. and a boy that i always disturb. haha

Does No. 1 have any pets?
nope.

Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
He loves to think so.
ranted by faith @ 12:15:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home