Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
October 08, 2007
Past few days have been a fruitful one for me, shoppings, dinner with family, sports, sentosa etc.

Went to JB with Mellisa on Fri, Taihong had his ankle swollen hence he couldn't make it last min. Tc alrights.

I realise I was quite paranoid once I have reached the custom & step into JB.
Making sure that my bag is kept close with me, passport in my pocket etc..
And its quite a funny sight when I thought back. haha.

As I have heard a lot of cases which happened to my friends and relatives getting robbed etc in Jb, thats why I became extra careful especially when there is only the 2 of us.
My dad almost gt kidnapped in JB 1 year ago, & he always warned me not to go there unless accompanied by guys/adults etc.

When he told me the story on Fri, i was quite startled.
Once he & his workers were having lunch at JB as he used to has a factory there, and suddenly 2 guys appeared from the back with a knife & threatened to stab him if he refuse to follow them into the car.

They followed them but thank Goodness, they managed to push those hooligans away when they were near the car and escaped thou he had quite a deep cut on his chest while struggling.
But at least they managed to escape and are safe now.

okays, but Mellisa and I were safe. I guess i'm just being too paranoid after those rantings by my family/relatives etc.

Went to shop around at those shopping malls there & the movies are reallyyyyy cheap.
Students have got special promotions too, after promo is RM6. which is like only $2.50 sing?
Perhaps not even enough to get you a plate of chicken rice in food court!

We watched Ratoutllie ( wrong spelling i noe) & I was suprised when she has not watch it as well.
And the show Knocked up is still showing in the cinema there! Which I was so desperate to watch it when it was shown in Singapore b4 but missed it. awww.

Had lunch at vivo & it was really cheap as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thats RM btw..

Surprisingly, we dint bought anythings there as nothing caught my eyes.
I still prefer to shop in SG thou..

KL & Genting tmr with Mellisa, just the 2 of us.
Wish us to come back alive in 1 piece. :X

After Malaysia, I rushed to Orchard for dinner at somerset with family as its sis's bday.
The price has increased to $30/ pax.

Happy bday sis!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thats my fav of all there, and I attacked all the way. Unlimited supply of Raw sashimi!
Tinkerbell again, wanted to treat us to MOS on Friday but as I din't go this time round.

Brought a Cd rom game from Jb and as I was too bored at home, started to try playin games.
Which I really hardly played those computer games, Mall Tycoon its the one i bought. Got me hooked a little as i played till 6am in the morning.

Woke up at 8am the next day and head to Sentosa!
Watched some Frisbee competition by those usual sentosa people as they took part in it.
Somehow it reminded me of netball in secondary school, when u replace the frisbee with a netball.

The team's effort, defending, passing etc. Just reminded me of that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As there were a lot of breaks in the games, we had some self entertainment with PJ, Jayne & Rick.
While the rest had rest while waiting for the nxt game.
Went to the end of Siloso & played whatever we can, some guys asked us to join in along with their group and claim that they do not know how to play volleyball at all.
But in the end, it wasnt the case lah.

But had a lil fun as they were really a bunch of jokers.

PJ and I. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And i rushed off to work after that, spoils the fun i noe.
However, work @ SG pool was fun as well with Darren & chee hwee.
The 2 big jokers, again.

More time & fun with those sec sch peeps. ;)

















Am I going to lose another close friend?
ranted by faith @ 11:18:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home