Folksy epic of a girl.: Embrace 2008

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
January 07, 2008
Embrace 2008


Sorry peeps for the long long delay, I've been really extremely tight up recently. (:
A lot of happenings, but a lack of time & blogging certainly isnt part part of my priority lists for now.
So i'll just make a short post to this, and I promise after all the busy period I'll post new things again!

Its a brand new year of 2008, new changes & new revelations comes in as well.

Good bye to 2007, its not been such a gd year but a year of a big turning point for me I must say.
Perhaps its what God had put me to mold me into a stronger person.

"Time to break the traditions, take new changes and comes new transformations."
I love what Pastor Kong had preached.

Anyways 1 of my greatest satisfaction before 2007 is the opening of Jayne's& me blog shop!

http://xoxoho.livejournal.com





As dated on 30th Dec 2007.

Its been a drag for this, you may hear us/me saying a few months ago but nothing is up..
Thats because we're doing all the preparations, its really involve a lot of sweat & blood.
Finally its out now! (: Please do support & spread the word!

Its been a week old since the blog has opened, and I must have say the business is doing rather well. (: Sales are coming daily & almost all are sold out.

Not much advertising is done yet due to such a tight up sceldue but surprisingly sales is great. (:
Thanks to those people who have been helping to advertise!


Did a new year resolution & I'm really going to set my goals to fulfill them.
Essentially these are the 3 things that I'm going to focus more on now:

God, School, blogshop.

In addition, I wanna express a big thanks to JAYNE YAP TING XUAN (the fake mask, fat pig/ yuan yuan/ who says bf shirt is for guys only :P)

I know this sounds twit & pink girl but ..

I just wanna say I loveeeeeeee you! (i know you'll read this so your hair make sure it stands HIGH if not I'm so gonna waste my time typing this :P)

you've been my best pal, my business partner, my diet, exercise, swimming, paranoid, shopping, complaint, msn, fashion & the list goes on.

When attachment starts, there'll certainly be things I wanna learn.
Life is short, live it to the max. (:
ranted by faith @ 10:08:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home