Folksy epic of a girl.: Kranji, the man made farm

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 23, 2008
Kranji, the man made farm

Walk through the rustic trails, away from the buildings of the cities,
with natural plantations in yards and farms

the countrified landscape accompanied with blooms of lovely florals
as the pastoral greens welcome you with the chippings of the birds

under the breeze and beams of the sun
as they sweep you off your feet

Welcome to Kranji...

For a moment after I stepped out of the car,
I felt as though I was out of country,
out from the hustle bustle city of Singapore.














As much as it is rural and countryside,
the inaccessibility, lack of amenities and sucky services really complement the theme well.

Is it a tourist attraction then given its current stage?

Or will it be too man made and spoil the rustic charm after development, making it not an attraction anymore?




I know I'm dreaming..
But i want a holiday badly.



ranted by faith @ 1:09:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home