Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 06, 2006
The fireworks at esplanade is so nice yesterday.
Exceptionally.

The feeling is just so different when i watch it so long back then.
Melted.

****

Went to have a short studying with Peijing todae.
Its been so long we've hang out together..
Much laughter.
Much the small usual chit chats.
not forgetting the latest gossips as well? xP

I miss the days when we are back in sec sch..
When we always hang out together,
chatting about any rubbish,
aiming the lastest fashion and desribing how nice it is..

After much tempting from her in the library,
she desribe and describe till i cant resist any more.
I went with her to watch the SECOND TIME. ( she has already watched b4)
but she said till so nice, tt she dun mind spending the money to it again.

As what she describes..

ITS SO DAMN NICE.

Its been so long since i havent watch a nice and money-worth movie.
I rate it FULL.
5 stars out of 5.

People u gotta watch it.
Seriously i dun mind watching it again the second time.

It makes u laugh,
cry,
cry while laughing.
and laugh while crying.

So long since i havent feel so much in a movie b4..
THE CLICK.

**

The first war have completed.
RHT proj
Econs proj
Excel proj
OB proj
Excel test
IHT test

I cant imagine i have completed those..
After much sleepless night,
and dead zombie face,
Gosh.
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY LAH.

Theres nv a time for break.
The second war is about to begin..

BCS test.
COmm skill test
COmm skill proj
OB exam
RHT exam
IHT exam
Econs exam.

The first and second war just falls from July to august.
A month.
So much stuffs to do..

Now i realise TP treat us genius.
3 lessons of dreamweaver, in which 1 lesson is 2h.
and expect us to create a professional website
like what u see in the internet,
with all the functions and links.

Again,
3 lessons of excel.
Want us to create all the spreadsheets of finance report and employees payroll using ALL THE FUNCTIONS.
plus a test as well.

Forgot to add on..
the 3 lessons isnt like lessons
because u catch no balls.
They teach like a speeding bullet.
U just got to be so independent or else u're dead.

I'm darn worried abt exams rite now.
Havent been doing tutorials.
When u're rushing for all the projs for dateline and dun even have time to slp.
U tend to ignore it..
The few lessons just pile up like a huge mountain,
RAGHHH.
Freaking stress.

I cant fail my exams,
if not i cant go for IMF and i have to take sub paper.

***
ranted by faith @ 10:29:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home