Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
October 23, 2006
Angel VS Devil


See this.




















And see this again.























Do u have that kind of heartwarming feeling?
Thats wad i actually feel when i compare this 2 places..
how different it actually feels, how big difference is the gap.

I rem once i had smth urgent on & couldnt make it to work at Joaquim, so i lied to my manager that i was sick by smsing him.

He replied, " Hmm... k den u have a rest 1 get some1 e replace u k.."

Never even told me to produce a MC and believe in me.
And i was extremely guilt-stricken, like i've commited some sin. And promise myself not to do this again.

BUt if the work place were to direct to this particular company...
Guess what?

" WA U SO LATE DEN SAY AH. later cant find ppl to replace u how?! u better get a replacement asap.
AND REM TO GET A MC, later consider MIA. and rem MIA have to deduct $80 plus todae pay hor!"

okay, i understand company should have some rules too.
Just like a school cant get without school rules.
late pay, nv come work pay, shortage in cashier pay, take wrong order pay. Pay and pay and pay.
And i cant imagine b4 i fight for my pay, i was only given $4.5/h. n work like a hellish slave.

Turning back time, vivdly in my mind. 1 yr ago..
it was the last paper for Os, Jayne Pj nore & me were haunting desperately for a job, we walked past Rt and wanted to try out luck for the interview.
Seriously at that point of time i wasnt v interested, it offers v low pay. But pj and jayne wanted it, so i joined it as well thou was kinda relunctant.
But because we can work tgt.. so i agreed.

Thinking back den, i was surprised due to the fact that because of this company, we were bond up.
How many of the friends actually do contact & went up after they graduated?
Rt makes us able to.

BAck to reality, 1 by 1, they left.
I know i sound like a little wimp, being so silly & childish.
But i really miss the time.. all those little things. the little joy and fun we use to have.

when we were ganging up to bully some of the management we dislike in the past.
Gossiping abt the ppl we dislike.
Laughing with Jayne & Pj at the girl that sells bra opposite of us, how she walks and like a whore.
3 yrs of friendship with jayne.. and 5 with pj.
Going home tgt, rudy being 1 of the best friend in Rt always helping ppl, liftin up the whole atmosphere.

In the past, i always anticipate the day when i can work with jayne, rudy or pj. and if i do i would get so excited.
But nw? theres nth to anticipate..
go there like a zombie, punch in.. faster time pass ... and go home lah....... nothing.

I know, we can still meet up during free time rite?
Thats what ppl always say so.
own sch friends, new job, bf, projects, family.
so much commitment that has higher priority den sec sch friends. when will one really have the free time to care abt a friend who is not in the same sch with u anywae?
I can say work is only the chance for us to see each other.

I only knew ysd that rudy wanted to quit, and i felt the pinch.
Because all of a sudden.. i realise so many people had actually left. And they were those that came in tgt with me.

Sad to say, we had wasted 1 hour of the lady's boss time ysd.
She dint get what she wants.
Blabbering for the last 1 hour + her needs, her own point of view, her expectation.
her and her and her...
whats with the ppl den?
sigh.

I'm nt a workaholic person, because i noe there are more impt things than work that is worthy of my time to care about.
My family, loves ones, sch, friends..
Actually w/o work, i have enuff $ to survive thru..
But ppl always wanted more, to save up, to buy anything u want.
I'm would care less but nw it concerns ppl, your long known friends.
ranted by faith @ 12:52:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home