Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
October 20, 2006
Went to vivovity with him ysd.
And its... MARVELLOUS.

Simple shops being made unique, that doesnt have the same old 'feel'.
It do injects a new & refreshed feeling to those shoppers.
woo.

Lets look at the long john silver..
































The deco is totally diff from wad u see in cwp or Tm.
Same pricing ..

Anywae from afar, this is the 1st shop that captures my attention.
















And it dint disappoint me!
It sells chocs & sweets that are all imported from oversea, where u cant find them in spore.
Reasonable price too. ((:

We brought kitkats. YUMMY.

Hazelnut temptation..















and mint crisps!















Rem to go out of the shoppin when u eva visit here.
It do offers from indoor visual to outdoor visual too.


















This is the 1st floor.
3rd floor is nicer, simply looks like a garden with those small pools..
especially at nite, its exceptionally vibrant.
Too bad i dint take the pics down..

**
School time table is finally out todae.
And i gt my CDS for my comin semester..
In Tp, u need to complete 3 CDS in 3 years. Its compulsory.

Offering from Jap, french, psychology, socialogy, fashion etc..
Many of my friends gt 2 CDS at 1 go, i also dunno how the system works.
GOsh. Their time table is packed like hell.

BEv & Qy gt 1 CDS only, same as me.
We 3 gt in to psycology!
Hooray!
But i do wonder when will they give us our next CDS.

I wish, i pray hard that it wont be yr 2 semester 1.
Its gonna kill me if its tts the case for those taking only 1 CDs only nw.

Just imagine, u'r every tired from travellin to sentosa to have ur lesson there already and u;re so excited to take the train home.
BUT, due to 1 CDS which u havent take, ur time table tells u to go back to TEMASEK POLY from sentosa to have ur dear lecture & tutorial.
I will die man.

BE it in yr 2 sem 2! tt wld b gr8.

**

work is as shitty as ever.
i've seen ppl flaring up.
i've seen ppl breaking down,
i've seen ppl tearing crying.

Ppl are always playing hide and seek. Mentally.
I'm so amazed at how a normal $5/h job can do.
I would understand if its the management, but hello.
Its the svc crew nw, young teens whos just doing some part time to earn some quick cash.

Need to distinguise clearly from the white & black.
Theres no grey.
Theres no grey.. uhh
ranted by faith @ 1:19:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home