Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 26, 2006


I realise that green apple with sour plum powder is so nice. (((:
i'm getting addicted.
Pineapple with salt is nicee too.
oh ya, and coke with salt.

My leg is so freaking pain, i think i've really sprained my muscle.
I walk like a limp now. omg
the normal 5 mins walk to from my house to admiralty has increased to 10 mins.
raghh.
I'm counting on this miracle medical plasters to help me.

































See this 3 big chinese words? Tuo ku hai.
Erm, i hope it will really tou me from my ku hai..


There is 12 plasters in a packet, its not even enough to use for 1 day
4 (left leg) + 4 (right leg) = 8
U still have to change..
Hellish pain, 2 days has past and it does not seem to be recovering.


****

Staying at home house is the hellish thing eva, except in the morning when granny is around.
" son.. eat ur dinner."
" daughter.. go and bathe"
Seems naggy? U guys should be blessed to hear these esp after a tired day of work or stressful time in school.

ranted by faith @ 10:51:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home