Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 04, 2006

IMF starting work todae!
OH MY..
I really panic when i walk all the way to suntec singapore todae, u have to know where to tap your card, get and change ur uniform and go to the work place by YOURSELF.
A lot of things i wasnt familiar, places i went once b4 n i have to really rem.

































2 things u cannot live without, if not u can go home and no nid come for work..
They are very strict on this..

1. IMF pass, u have to tap in in and use ur fingerprint to grant access and when the actual IMF starts next week, the security will go very tight.

And i'm the awesomely sotong and forgetful, ppl tag my board to remind me! hahas.























2. UR suntec tag with ur BIG name..




















All my friends areall in other sectors, so practically nobody i know is working with me..
But THAKFULLY...
In less than half a day's time, i adapted to the place and know the ppl well, its called Joaquim.

The ppl are mostly from TP and yr 1 students and some who have been working here previously, simply awesome and fun ppl and we hit off well very fast..

Something so amazing u will find it hard to believe..

As the IMF starts only next wk, many svc ppl are here for trials with the locals which is still open to the public,
so that they are fully prepared when the IMF starts and Joaquim has changed 360 degress from a buffet style with loads of ppl going there b4 to a restaurant that only have alar carte expensive and simply-not-nice food(to cater for IMF delicates only. )

SO..THere is only total of 3 customers the whole day.

So we were like having small gathering talking and laughing in small groups often because there is simply no one..
its so pathetic.

ME and charman, whom i knew todae knocked off at 6pm and we went to top shop as theres a 70% sales!
I just brought a simple tee.. But i like. x)

GOnna watch ghost game tmr, which i've been anticipating for so long.. but a lot of my close friends have watched b4 already.. :(
Surprisily 2 of my nt so close friends ask me to watch with them when i havent have any hope of watching the show alreadi..

As 1 i cant cater to his timing, we cancelled it.. So i went with the other instead..
I've been anticipating so long for this, even b4 exams but i'm controlling my temptation that period of time.
YAY, its over now. (hopefully no sub paper for me)

I'm so loving this song nw in my blog.. Boston Augustana.
*****



Where is he and what is he doin now? I'm really missing him ...
ranted by faith @ 9:43:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home