Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 16, 2006



I saw something interesting and wierd outside school ysd.
There was a man standing at the bus stop with a box ready to receive donations from the people from TP.
He is perfectly fine, not blind, not crippled..

From afar, using your ear, he was playing beautiful hymns using the harmonica held on his hand
Ppl may pity him because he is a little old at his age and still has a lil talent of playin an musical instrument.









































But when u step nearer, u will felt so cheated and its such a foolish act.
The instrument he is holding is not an harmonica but instead a tape recorder that plays the recording of harmonica music.
Notice from the pic, harmonica is not that fat and big..

He is tryin to bend his head with his cap till very low such that he can hide it..
BUt no. its too obvious.
And God knows who is his real age actually, he seems old with his attire but we cant see his face at all.
But he maybe just a very young chap trying to cheat money.

The most amazing thing is that people donates to him!
Tp people are kind.. or can i sae its foolish?


***** ****

My brain is so tighten up these while that i feel that i'm gonna explode soon.
I have so much phobia of failing the exams, and its so easy to fail.
Which means taking sub paper, and if fails again. RETAIN.

U might be thinkin that i'm thinkin too much.. but its no jokes.
Heres an simple equation of why i'm so not confident about exams.

Lecture( optional, can dun go, even if go also cant understand much )
---> did not do tutorial, did not read up b4 tutorial lesson( due to rushing of a lot of projs, 7 of them at 1 go.)---> tutorial time do not understand a single thing---> accumulate up to a mountain of topics, which u do not know what is going on----> EXAMS

RAGH.
I'm so darn super stress,
and the thing is that the friends around me are SO SMART. As students.
I feel so much like a pig.
Yes, a pig.

I wonder why i have serious mood changes at times.
The stress level sometimes makes me break down and cry.
ranted by faith @ 11:24:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home