Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
August 13, 2006


BcS test on fri. Total disaster..
Sch end at 1 pm, test start on 6.30.
Was cooping in the library all the way with Qing Yun and Joel, couldnt concentrate.






















So... A flower.






















So on fri 2 tests were over, it was reward time the moment 6.30 strike, after BCS is over.
Went fireworks again!
We were so enthu, we took a cab down with the poly classmates..
Weichen joel and me share a cab down, and the costs was $15. EX.

When we reach.. it was EXTREMELY squeezy like a can of tuna.
We wanted to squeeze to esplanade, but we dint make it..
So practically we were into the crowds and helding our head high to look at the fireworks and to BREATHE..

IT WAS SO NICE. AWESOME..

Tts all i can describe since i dint take any pic down..

**** *****

IMF Gems training on sat n sun.
They certainly treat us so well, it doesnt seem like a training.. =X

They kept feeding us, 2 buffets a day.
The trainer is so nice.. Her name is Imelda.

She is a mother of 2 at her age.
warm & friendly with a unique ascent of English.
I certainly learn something.

The place is so ultra super cold.
We were like freezing there..
There were around 8 round tables there, each with around 8 seats for us.
There was only Ariel, the same class as me..
The rest were some year 2 HTM people.

But they are really nice people.. x)
There is a guy name xavier in the same table as us who lights up the whole atmosphere with silly jokes and stuffs.










































2 more weeks to exams and i havent touch on anything yet!
Meeting alvin for studying tmr.
A long found friend. =X
ranted by faith @ 8:39:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home