Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 23, 2006
Happy GoodBye IMF.


It marks a nice ending with the IMF thank you party ysd at suntec singapore..
It shall always remain a memory in me, certainly we gotta know a lot of TP ppl and also meet the delicates as well.
Working in Joaquim is fun!

3.30 pm to reach the theatre hall when speeecheS and videos were held.






















And its food! Yummy. A lot and a lot of stuffs to eat...






















And i realise a lot of ppl became a glutton without even knowing themselves. =x

After which, we went to a room to queue for our cert and testimonials. Tons of ppl were there..






















And after the frigging long queue , where it seems not to be moving all all.
All thanks to the people who keep cutting in.

And finally!
I got my cert and testi..












































And the small gift they left for us..






















Of course.. we went back to Joaquim after the whole party.
But it isnt to work this time, the style is changed back to the buffet one.

The period during the turn over, where its closed..






















My manager( ps. he talks like ken =X)
Japanese area.






















And.. Happy Goodbye Imf.
Lots of positive feedback were received by the delicates, suntec singapore indeed did well. =D


**************

Went to have supper with dear's parents ysd, at newton circle..
I force myself to eat so as to be polite because i've totally no habit of eating supper.
His mom is rather sociable and cute. hahhas.. definately someone that is nice to communicate.
Thanks for the treat from his parents. =D

And i'm so in loveeee with Topshop and forever 21 tops & shorts.
Their clothes seems normal, & often people wun know even if its from these brands as the brand name is not shown outside.
But its just nice. Casual but the cutting makes it unique. So its causal & unique at the same time.
So as the price.. =S
Well, a plain short cost around $60.
Omg. I'm drooling..

I've not been really enjoying hols. I seem to be working and working.
And in less than the blink of any eye, hols will be over.
I'm gonna take some time off to really enjoy myself b4 school starts, and definately no resting and a new war will soon begin..
ranted by faith @ 11:35:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home