Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 08, 2006
8th of september.
Todae is the last day suntec spore is open to public.
Afterwards its only to IMF ppl.. 16,000 of them.

Security is extra XXXX tight.
If only 1% of them come to Joaquim, it will be packed already..
FInally next week we will have something to do and customers as well..

Todae, its suffering like hell with boredom.
Time passes fast when u have things to do like RT thou u're tired..
So sweet of Rudy to come from his school to visit my place and have a small chat.
So long since i've seen him around..

I love the manager, so played a lot of tricks with him again.
One of them is black magic


Not this.......
















Its the stupid lame black magic we used to play.. The INNOCENT one.
And he got tricked at every tricks i made on him. LALA.
Its quite fun workin there, except that its slack..

Oh ya. theres 1 thing v interesting abt IMF.

Its the anti-protestant groups. This?






















Theres an area especially set for them, and some of my friends are working there to serve them.
And they are told just to nod and DO NOT give any comments if they give any negative comments on politic issues.
Challenging..

***** ***


Getting a lil paranoid these few days. Thanks a lot to dear who has tolerate me all these while..
ranted by faith @ 8:49:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home