Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
September 15, 2006


The new style icon
A fleeting glance at the SGH-E870 and you'll be enthralled. Its uncluttered, linear silhouette, accentuated by its polished satin casing, expresses the true essence of sleek minimalism; while perfectly flushed keypad buttons highlight its streamlined look. Slim and compact enough to slip into any purse, its design purity evokes a sense of refinement. Available in a palette of colours to match your style - Chic White, Valentine Pink and Chill Blue, the SGH-E870 truly flatters your own passion for stylish simplicity.


Your multimedia companion
Life's a lot richer with the SGH-E870's suite of innovative multimedia functions. Capture precious memories with its 1.3 Megapixel camera with flash and relive those moments in vivid brilliance with its 262K colour TFT-LCD display. Be it photos or video, you can view them on full screen, or watch it like a movie using the intelligent direct TV-output+ function. Also, with Bluetooth(tm) printing, sharing your photos has never been easier!

OH my.. i want this phone.
Slim and sleek, weighing only 85g.
seen cheap eh?
Its not.. Singtel 2 year contract plan is selling at $500 plus.
A second hand one would b selling beyond $350.

Gt to get rid of O2 mini,
sad but no choice as mine has a lot of scratches so the selling price is only $250.

It seems that almost all my classmates are complaining about their job in IMF.
They told me their current situation which is quite sad to hear abt..
And i feel really satisfied and lucky to be in Joaquim.

The people and the environment are nice.
Managers are just like your friends..
I could feel the warmth, its not just another job where the vision is all about money..
Seriously i would consider continue working here after the IMF.

Went to his house todae to meet his mom..
Surprisily, she was really friendly ..
And i can really feel the warmth of a house, of what a real family is all about.
How i envy....

Past by a travel agent shop todae at sunplaza, the price of a person 3 days 2 night in genting is only 66 bucks nett. with accomadation and transport.
OH MY.. i wanna go!
Anybody wanna join me?
Its totally impossible to ask my dad to bring us there, he is forever so busy in his work..

I just want to have a feel of holidays and the chill of goin with friends abroad, even if its just malaysia.
Its a totally different feeling..
ranted by faith @ 12:17:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home