Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
October 24, 2006




Movie Marathon!












































































































omg. these are the movies i watched recently, dint realise it was that much until i just finished another one todae.
I just finished watching silk because i was browsing through the internet and realise there isnt other nice movies because almost all of them have already been watched by me.

Well. the movie was okay..
I realise i dun like horror movie after all, unlike in the past i really love them to bits.
Now.. i feel they are a waste of money, doesnt have the feeling of satisfaction after watching it.
Not so bad for silk, as there is a story line and the story has some meaning after all.. Some horror movies are just scaring ppl all the way, no story no meaning to it.

Among these movies, i think you me and dupree, and world trade center are nicer.
Maybe because of the ppl i watched with? haha.
Anywae death note is a nice movie too. But the ending spoils everything, the plot is rather creative and it do injects a different feel to ppl.

****

Start of school todae!
Guess what. We only came school for like ard 1 1/2 hour?
The lesson suppose to start from 9am to 4m todae but there is no tutorial this wk. Hooray! ((:
That meant to be 2hour lecture todae was shortened to 1 1/2 hour and the lecturer said every lesson would be like this. woo
Principal of marketing for hospitality & management. the new module for todae.

And the dateline for all the project, field trips, case study PBL is already up on the notes!
scary.
This week is gonna be rather slack, but dun get deceive!


I will fight this war & survive thru.
ranted by faith @ 1:32:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home