Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 05, 2006
No work, no school todae..
So shiok. x)

went to amk ramen ten with granny & sis to let them have a taste & look of what my workplace is like.. All ready and patiently waiting for granny to come!


















Its been decades since i have really went out with granny except she comin to our place and stuffs.
I love her loads, and she's the best.
i dint noe she really cant take spicy, so ordered a spicy salmon dry ramen for her and she is fuming hot..

We ordered

. spicy sal. dry
.t/yum chic R
.Prawn mayo
.sal sushi n sal handroll
. choc waffle i/c
.choc freeze
.Strawberry esprit


And total bill is $35.70.. woo. save quite a bit!

After which, went to orchard to do some shopping with sis.
I brought a pencil which I really like..


See this..


















And see this again..

















Its a mechanical pencil ppl. not a normal pencil ..
















$5.75.. at takashimaya.. hoorays.

Went to topshop and forever 21, brought a tee and sis got a sweather there.
I'm beginning to like light color clothes, tried a tee at forever 21 which I find it rather simple and nice. but dint buy it because i 'd already brought one at topshop.

Light yellow! at forever 21.















Anywae Peijing called me todae and she is taking statistic as one of her module this sem.
Which is RHt for me, last sem.
Its now her turn to crack her head, and she called me for help on all the hypothesis testing curve and stuffs.
I remembered once, i had trouble with these few topics as well.


I'm looking thru the notes now to recap so that i can teach her tmr.
Looking back, i have the feeling of real satisfied feel, i'm done with this freaking torturing module!
Omg, i cant believe i manage to survive thru this module, at least i gt a B for it.
One of the module that i hated most and hellish..
Which i tot i'm gonna fail deeply.































Eee. disgusting..

Anywae the more I use the programme internet explorer, the more sucky it is..
Blog always getting jam or having problem posting pics.

I'm using this nw! so much easier.. Introduce by him. Firefox. so cool.
























Half a year, much joy, tears and laughter we had together. Its growing stronger, as well as the love. Happy 6th month.













ranted by faith @ 12:52:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home