Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
October 26, 2006
School of ROcks/ ROts ?


2nd day of school!
And its as fun. ((:
Went to the 1st lecture of psycology,
And its sooo packed that some people have to sit on the floor.
All thanks to the people + me & banana who went to the time slot that isnt our lecure. woo

Anywae the lecture is fun with the lecturer around.
He jokes, he smiles and he laugh.
Thou he isnt young in his age anymore. =X

Lecture ends at 11am, and next tutorial starts at 2pm.
CDS is making our timing and time table go hay -wire with many gaps in between.
Anywae the 3 of us did a lot of things in that 3 hours.

1st we went to find our course manager to get another CDS, because every1 need to have 2 CDS in this sem.
Due to the limited choices, we chose arts appreciation.
I know it doesnt really suits me.. because i'm nt an artistic person after all.
But u noe.. People can still try rite? x)

And we are in the same tutorial class for art appreciation!!
Its so rare for the friends or even classmates to be in the same tutorial class.
even thou we're taking psycology, there isnt any class mates that is the same tutorial class as me.
And the 3 of us are different class too.
That means..
I NEED TO KNOW NEW PPL AGAIN.
For all the pair works, projects and all the shit.

Next, we went to print our notes for marketing.
sigh. THey dun provide book for that module, so u have to print lesson by lesson online.
And we print ALL the notes at 1 short thou it took us quite some time. We brought 500 papers.

FInally all done. And we went to bind it!
so man zhu gang.

This is mine.. 1 bk for lecure and 1 for tutorial because its so thick to combine both.
















When u combine lec & tutorial.. this is wad u get. for 1 sem!

















we have our own cover page. Qy created it. ((: so cool rite?
















Back in sec shool every book is prepared and spoon feed for u, now we have to prepare our own nw for this module.
And we will cherish... hmm.

3 hours just past like this, no time for lunch and we rush to comm skill tutorial.
School is empashing so much on comm skill.
1 wk we have 5 hours of comm skill, which 1 of the lesson is 3 hours straught.
can u imagine how disgusting it is?

Anywae the class has a uprising chair person.
And its non other than warrwn elliot! woo hoo.

He's giving announcement. and i think hes gonna do gd job.

















anywae he choose qy as treasurer. and have u heard of treasurer having sub commitee?
me n bev is one of them. we were laughing our heads off when we heard that, because its like so ... lame? hmm.

Took a couple of pics during comm skill, comm skill 2 is still as boring as comm skill1.
Yawn. Qy has already fell asleep, so me and bev are playing with the cam.
































***

Went to changi airport with him for dinner.
And i brought this at the choc trees.
Its so awesomely nicee ... YUMMY.
And at only $2.75.

















CHoc is my enemy and my lover.
it makes me fat but still..
i LOVE chocs! ((:
ranted by faith @ 11:34:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home