Folksy epic of a girl.: Happy new year!

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 18, 2007
Happy new year!
..And the scars reminds me that the past are real
No ever repeating this.


New year would be happy if...

There isnt exams!
ROAR. And i hardly touched anything yet.
This is like so dead meat..

This semester modules are definitely much much more harder than last sem's.
And I dun wanna screwed up. BUT how.. When the proj grades sucks. And i really mean it sucks.
I've got to do so much better for exams to pull up my overall grades, and its like so impossible because of the lack of time! And so much so much to study.
I WANNA SHOUT AND BURN ALL MY NOTES!


Anywaes Went to dad's house just now for the so called reunion dinner i supposed.
It wasnt that happy because something happen again..

Something that light me up has gotten be..
Children!

And yes.. my lil cutie was there, as bubbly as ever.

Introducing, Li shan!
Profile: 5 years old, she bites crawls, laugh -like witch and she hugs!

All the various spastic, 'romantic' and bubbly snapshots we took!

When i said tongues out! She really do it..



Yes, and this.. I told her to ACT sleeping. And its so damn real. haha

And we 're that intimate. ;P

Oh and yes.. 29th of March will officially be my big 18! The thing i'm excited is not my bday, but my officially 18= driving license.
I'm determined to get it thou i noe its gonna be hard..

Dad just bought another car, which motivates me even more because if i successfully get a license, i can drive that car to school w/o sharing with my dad!
Its just kind of normal cheap Nissan car, but still i'll be very glad with it..
No more super long 168 bus for me..

It isnt that easy to pass once and for all, especially for a blur freak like me.
Perhaps a car test will make me go knocking on trees and lamps. =/
But I will try my very best to get it!

His present car now.. A new extra car that will come in handy..
Up till here.. HAPPY CNY!
And i dun feel the least like studying. ROAR.
ranted by faith @ 12:24:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home