Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
February 04, 2007
This is so crazy or maybe fanatical?
Bev is staying at my house now, and look at the time that i'm blogging now.. 6.32am.
Chionging for FB fundamental proj together.

So duper tired for burning midnight oil yesterday for ysd morning 9am psychology exam.
Oh yea. and for a moment, i was imaging that i can go straight home to slp after doing that paper and feeling so elated.

And reality draws in, I have to do my Fb fun proj!
argh.. so after psycho paper immediately we chiong in com lab until 4.45pm when the lab closes at the actual time cause its a saturday.
And.. we left so much to do so we went library hopping again seeking for more resources and we were only back to my place at 8.30pm.

GREAT. slept at 2am on fri , woke up at 6 am on sat to take psycho exam and immediately all e way chiong till 1am on sun. Catch a 3hour slp and chiong till now at 6.32am.
chiong tgt and bev broke down again..
So its sunday now! Seems like i lost control of time. i cant believe time passes so duper superb fast- when doing proj.

Dear readers, do not give up on reading thou its boring u..
Because all I face now are all projs and theres really nth to write except 4 projs, tests and exams, i'll be back soon.. (;
ranted by faith @ 6:31:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home