Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
January 27, 2007

Whether it is to veal or to conceal, I will still put on the smile on my face as the storm hits.


It has been an extremely busy week for me, and so long since i've really post something thats really of substance..
All thanks to all the projs and assignments that were throwing tonnes on us.

Last week was Mkt presentation + POM proj deadline

And this wk..
Arts appreciation deadline of mosaic art & Marketing test.
gosh.. and i cant believe that i've survived that thou.
I was sleeping like 3 plus am and woke up at 6 plus am ysd to chiong my arts proj.
And during lesson, I seriously was dozing off infront of the tutor while learning all the wines names and the process of making it.

Next wk!
Psycho exam + comm skill test + econs proj deadline + arts appreciation artist presentation.

Next Next wk. FB proj and Psycho proj deadline.

Seriously, I thought that i might have a stroke while doing that.
So much effort and I cut like past like hell.
Finally after days of hard work and back ache... my final product!


Mosaic art is to cut bits of papers pasting to make a whole pic without overlapping. and seriously click the pic and see the roots of the plants, the cuts were so tiny and took a whole lot of effort to do it. Instead of construction paper, I used magazine to have the effects of different tones.


Hooray. Bye mosaic art, I'm so happy that u're done and over.

******
oh yes, and last wk.. surprise celebration 4 dear.
Some sort of idea given by QY.. haha.
Lied ( white) to him that I cant celebrate with him and came out all of a sudden.
So with the help of jayne, I celebrated with him on sat. Intially wanted to make it on tue, the actual day but I've got all the cake and stuffs ready that I cant wait to prank on him soon. (;

Sometimes I cant stand myself being so indecisive, choosing so long to make a decision.
Went to breadtalk, bengawa solo, Jack's place, four leaves, swensens, crytal Jade and prima Deli in search 4 a cake.
Hear it, thou its just a cake, its nt an easy choice. I took like an hour to decide and shop ard.. haha.
Loads of varieties and I settled a cake at Prima Deli because its choc mint tea flavour.. MINT and I tot he will like..

And the bdae boy!



Happy belated Melvin Lau Boon yang. (;

******

And yes, last week went to IMH(institute of mental hospital) because i took psychology as my CDS and one of the topic is mental disorder.
TP CDS( extra subjects) are really taxing, just like any normal module that is taken into the GPA with lecs, tutorials, exams and projs.

Attend a talk there and have a tour around.. Learn quite a lot of stuffs and it definitely isnt that scary like what u see in tv with patients being locked up and stuffs. Quite a friendly environment..

Something interesting that we went was the woodbridge museum..
Oh yes.. and why is it named this?
E story goes back the time where there is a wooden bridge there and here it goes the name.
I'll let the pics do the talking.

The microscope used during the Japaneses occupation.

The super big needle to inject the patients. gosh.



And this one! Its to put on the heads of the patients during the Japanese war. I cant imagine tt, seriously.



And the anal spectrum.


Woodbridge is really scary during the times like 10 yrs ago. But it definitely isnt now.


A long post i must say... Gonna go chiong my stuffs. wish me gd luck!
ranted by faith @ 12:39:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home