Folksy epic of a girl.: School, nth much?

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
January 08, 2007
School, nth much?
I got back my mid-sem tests results todae.
Compared to last semester, there is really some improvement.

Last sem I was like a total lazy slacky and pig student, which everything was all so last min work 4 me.
Many and some times i dint attend lecture(since its optional to go) ---> nv do tutorial---> confuse about the particular topic and those topics keep moving on.

Hence, it all accumulates to one big mountain of 'dunno wads happening'.
And just just b4 exams, starts from scratch of wads happening and swallow a big lump of 'dunno wada happening' topics as a whole.

And i gt a big fat C+ for organisational beh(OB) and a B for microecons last semester test as well as final exams grades, no improvements and deprovements along e way.(is there such a word?)

This semester, i became a better student.
The tot of last sem makes me wanna puke.
At least i attended most of the lectures and do my hw!
And i'm quite satisfied with my results, I gt 39/40 for my principles of management( somewhat similar to OB) and 83/100 for my macroecons.
yay.. its the first time I gt an A.. ((:

Nevertheless, in order to pull up my GPA theres still more to go.
Mid sem just carries just only like 15-20% of the total weightage?
More to go!
***

Basically, nothing happen much these few days and as u can see from my blog posts..
A rather school based one.
oh yes, currently i'm in love with e song, I belong to me by Jessica Simpson( my blog song).
AHH.. when can i post something more interesting...
ranted by faith @ 8:15:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home