Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 18, 2006
A long lost friend. =P

I'm so elated todae.. I found my long lost friend..
Just right in my cupboard!

Lets see lets see.

Opps. And yea. When I was clearing my room todae doing all my clearing.
I found this!
And i was like.. omg.. it has been years since i last saw it and I found it again!

okays. it was significant to me because i made it myself when I was in pri 6, doing a art project.
er.. i admit it looks gross lahs but for a P6 imp to do it is already quite power? HAHA.
Anywae.. It took me a hell lof of effort and sweat to do okays..

From the cutting of cloth to stitching, the hand the leg.. oh my.
and i still remember the needle always prinks into my fingers. For a p6 imp, what do u expect? hmm..

And todae when i found it again, i was like shouting and laughing my head off..
I cant imagined that I had made such an hilarious thing.
It was a bear and looks like a gross rabbit?

This is the most difficult part, u need to balance the length and size of the 2 legs as well as the 2 little ears and hands.
HAHA. and see whats this. I tried my best.. And still.. one short one long leg and one fat one thin. =X

And the cute little pair of ear! oh and i think they are quite balanced? ^__*

haha. i think i've done quite a good job? PS: u have to ignore the face but just look at the body because the eye makes u gross and the mouth makes u wanna puke.
Being so deprived of having not an eye, i made an eye for it. And sigh.. it turns out to be one small one big again.
And the mouth? I drew a thin long 'O' shape, because i have no idea what to put!

It cute when u see from far lahs.. But when u see nearer, quite gross. haha.
Thats why i dint take any close up pics. =P

oh.. and my granny is so cute to take a pic of this with my gross rabbit bear.


Hoho.
And yeap, now my room is completely mine..
Sis has moved to another room. Hoorays.
okok.. I'm going to ikea and get some stuffs to deco my room.
I promised it will be great. LALALAL.


ranted by faith @ 3:24:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home