Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
December 02, 2006
I got out from bed todae.. My voice is slightly beta.. And my flu has recovered. But occasionally I still gets giddy now and den.
At lease I'm able to produce voice, but now.. its like the voice of a chicken getting slaughtered.
Ysd it was quite impossible to have any sound comin out.

Next friday is my arts appreciation drama!
And oh my... we havent rehearse anything yet.
Its damn scary lohs.
Our story is Cinderella but its the guy's version.
And I have to act as the girl that wants to win the guy's heart.. omg..
Hopefully i can get well soon or else how can i perform..

Anywae.. I've watched happy feet like last sun? oh my.. and i havent have any time to blog abt it.
Wad I can say is, i expected its nicer than what i thought.

I took this outside..


And on my way out to the exit of the cinema... i saw this. Yea.. this wya out.I guess its some makala do it.. er.



People.. let me show u a most heart warming pic ever. I took this secretly when I was in macdonald. Just like an advertisement eh? Macdonald certainly do bonds family up tgt.. The vivid view of the man behind enhances the effect.
click to see clearer view..

Oh yea.. i've dyed my hair black. To remove the ahlian impression..
This is how black it is.




I've certain prejudice towards twits and people wearing pure milk, and new world order shirt. And fanatic over 5566, F4 cyndi wong etc. Typical lian... If my first impression get seen as this grp of ppl.. I think I beta jump..

****

The more I listen, the more I like this song..

Remember when-Alan Jackson
Remember when I was young and so were you
And time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when?

Remember when we vowed the vows, and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, and it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when?

Remember when old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each others hearts
Remember when?

--- Instrumental ---

Remember when the sound of little feet,
was the music we danced to week to week
Brought back the love, we found trust
Vowed we never give it up
Remember when?

Remember when thirty seemed so old
Now lookin' back, its just a steppin' stone
To where we are, where we've been
Said we do it all again
Remember when?

Remember when we said when we turn gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when.

Remember when?

Remember when?...
ranted by faith @ 9:36:00 AM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home