Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 14, 2006
I bought a condom today from 7-eleven.
Looks kinda stylish as its black and green in color.



















Its call 'After Eight'.. OPPS.

















ok, its a chocolate.
I think a lot of ppl has seen this b4.. but i find it very nice so decided to post it..

















It really looks like a condom..

Anyway ysd monday isnt such a blue monday after all..
Had lunch break with some classmates and play some really lame games to train the brain.
Woo HA. I'm not the last person to correctly spot the trick after all, which I almost thought i would be.. duh.

I find this rather cute, at the table of engine Canteen. So dear TP students, do rem to clear ur plates after eating eh?
















The weather condition is changing real drastic these few days, it can be very hot any sunny and raining like cats and dogs all of a sudden.
Was sneezing like crazy on mon, and thanks to QY to donate me a packet of tissue.

A random entry!



(:

ranted by faith @ 11:54:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home