Folksy epic of a girl.

 



I study in a course that kills yet the name sounds the least like it. I dread regrets in life, thats why I always strive to do the best in things I do.
Looking too much into things is my weakest point. Misplacing things and forgetting names are my strengths.
I think I have self-discipline since I do not smoke, drink or into clubbing. A fan of chocolates, that explains the frequent failure of my diet plan. I've made a secret pact to kidnap kids home because I just cant resist them.
Lastly, I want to declare that my blog is mostly of entertainment. Sorry to disappoint, but I hardly put my emotional thoughts here. :)


 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle

Ariel
Bobby
Cedric
Eleanore
James
Joel
Laura
Lina
Manu
Melvin
PeiJing
Qing Yun
Shane
Shermaine
Shawne
Shu Han
Tai Hong
Zhaopei

 
November 11, 2006
Havent been bothered to update my blog recently, all thanks to my 7 projects.
1 day per week per project is enough to occupy the whole entire week.
Ysd met for marketing with bev edmund and Qy, 1 of the hardest project to do..

woo. they seem so happy working tgt. qing yun and edmund.
Thats the new hairstyle of edmund...
botak. Because he lost his bet and that is his punishment. omg..
















The gr8 works of marketing.















btw.. this is the chocs that i intro to qy. its damn nice loh.. Delfi. cookies and cream brought for biz cheers.

















And she offers to people the wonderful chocs.. x)















I'm so tired recently, no matter how hard I tried to look awake... had some problems fighting to keep myself awake during the tutorial with the tutor standing just infront of me.
Argh. i cant stand myself being so tired all the time.
Btw the FB fundamental tutor is really one that makes u look up on.

-restaurant consultant
-Have his own restaurant
-Tutor in Tp
-Always get to travel around the world, serve Queen Elizabeth, Michael Jackson etc b4..

So damn cool. Even the way he talks, the way he shoot at Benard.
*clap hand*
He's definitely an interesting tutor, sharing a lot of his encounters and experience with us..
**

Went to meet dear and his friend, josline to nyp for the symphony band.
ITS AWESOME..

Taken from his youtube, when he records in his camera.
Pause my blog's song b4 playing.. or else it will b very messy. (:


This is one of the song with a nyp singer. the others is all with the band instruments without singing.

I personally like the song hero, by maria carey. At the second part of the video..
Its definately do makes me relieve stress from the hectic school. ((:
***

This morning i woke up as usual, and went to the living room.
It has been a long time since i really stay at home to notice the little details of my house.
And i sat down and see my rabbit for a while..
I"M FLABBERGASTED.. it has grown damn big. like a giant.
I'm nt exaggerating. see this and u will know.

































SO damn cute right.. this is taken a few mths ago.

And see this ppl. dun be shocked.














get what i mean?

I used to carry him in my arms, putting it on my bed and sleep tgt with me when it was young.
But nw, i tried and couldnt. I cant even use both my hands to carry.. gosh.

Recently i'm in love with this song.. I'm not missing you by stacie orrico, her new album. So damn nicee. introduced By pJ.



Anywae Mary brown's logo cartoon is so adorable.
I think it looks like melvin.. =X











The difference between united and untied is where u put the 'i'.





((:
ranted by faith @ 3:29:00 PM   0comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home